Wednesday 10 December 2008

BBC Gloucestershire's 24 Project

Today I participated in the BBC Gloucestershire's 24 Photos project where the public was asked to take a photograph of what they are doing for ever hour of the day that we were awake and send it in. They divided the photos up by the hour and put them in galleries. I sent in a total of 15 photos for this. Was much harder than I thought it would be! But it was loads of fun and I'm glad I did it. It started at 8am this morning and went until 8am Wednesday morning. It didn't really show what my typical day was like as I was busy most of the time processing and sending the photos in! But it is a random snap shot of my life.

You can see the project here: 24 Gloucestershire Hours
You will see my photographs in the various galleries through out the day. If you like you can view the photos that I sent in along with my comments on my flickr account here: BBC 24 Hour Project

Here are a couple of screen shots of my entries to give you an idea what it is like:

No comments:

Post a Comment