Sunday 7 December 2008

Andy Rouse Seminar

Today was the Andy Rouse 'Visions of Light' Seminar out at Slimbridge WWT from 10am to 5:30pm. I met up with several of my photography friends that I know from the area who went as well. There was Damon the Gloucester Pet Photographer, Stephen founder of the Southern Softies from the DSLR User Forum, Derick (vice Chairman) from the Stroud Camera Club and Liz who is also from the Stroud Camera Club.

What a fantastic day! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and learned loads. Andy Rouse is a great speaker, down to earth and honest. He showed us how he does things and worked on a few of his photos as examples of what he does and explained why he does it. He was a joy and an inspiration to listen too. During the seminar we had a 2 hour break to go out and take photos in the park. Here are a few of my favourite photos from the day that I took:




No comments:

Post a Comment